Chase County School's Facility Use Form

November 19, 2018

Outside groups that wish to use school facilities must submit a completed Application for Use form signed by a representative of the outside group who has authority to commit the outside group to the terms and conditions of the Application. The outside group, as Applicant, shall specify the nature of the intended use, the dates and times of the requested use, and the facilities for which use is requested. Click on the link below...